Pop-Up Israel – October 20th, 6pm
For one night only, you are invited to enjoy some of the best Israel has to offer, right here at home.
This is not an event “about” or “for” Israel, but an actually Israeli event put together and hosted by a group of students from Haifa, who are currently staying at the Boston MetroWest areas as part of the HiBuR exchange program.
At Pop Up Israel, you could:
– Try some delicious Israeli foods made with authentic ingredients.
– Contribute to a Haifa-based charity by purchasing unique items from the city.
– Discover what being a student – and a teacher – is really like in Israel, by asking questions at the student/teacher panel – no topic is off-topic!
– Enjoy great Israeli music and dancing.
– Get the little ones active with high-energy Tzofim (Israeli scouts)-style activities, led by actual Tzofim counselors.
– Learn about how your kids and teens and get more involved locally, specifically with Israel and with other Jewish opportunities.
Admissions will be charged to cover the operating costs, and any additional funds will be donated.
Purchase online – Adult – $12, Youth under 18 – $8
Purchase at the event – Adult – $18, Youth under 18 – $12
For questions, please email email@example.com