For one night only, you are invited to enjoy some of the best Israel has to offer, right here at home.
This is not an event “about” or “for” Israel, but an actually Israeli event put together and hosted by a group of students from Haifa, who are currently staying at the Boston MetroWest areas as part of the HiBuR exchange program.
At Pop Up Israel, you could:
- Try some delicious Israeli foods made with authentic ingredients.
- Contribute to a Haifa-based charity by purchasing unique items from the city.
- Enjoy great Israeli music and dancing.
- Get the little ones active with high-energy Tzofim (Israeli scouts)-style activities, led by actual Tzofim counselors.
- Learn about how your kids and teens and get more involved locally, specifically with Israel and with other Jewish opportunities.
Admissions are charged to cover the costs of the ingredients, and any additional funds will be donated.
TICKETS MUST BE RESERVED BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, AT NOON. THERE WILL NOT BE AN OPTION TO PURCHASE TICKET AT THE DOOR.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org